NORWICH & NORFOLK ENGAGEMENT PHOTOGRAPHY
Let's CAPTURE YOUR OWN MINI ADVENTURE...
Wouldn't it be nice to remember the incredible time you got engaged? Whether you're looking to record your actual proposal or remember the moment after your engagement. I capture engagement photography in Norfolk but I am available throughout the UK and beyond for all your engagement photography needs. I adore working in natural environments allowing your personalities to shine through while I record every moment. Nature trails, beaches and wildflower meadows are just a few of my favourite engagement locations. I don't believe in limiting the number of photos you receive so if you have 50+ amazing photos you will receive every single one of them for the same price, with no hidden fees. Once you receive your photos via the online gallery you are then welcome to purchase prints albums and canvases directly from your gallery. This shoot makes for an awesome engagement gift for a newly engaged couple
Let's create something special, memories that will last a lifetime...
- 2-hour engagement/proposal shoot at a location of your choice
- Order prints, share and download your files directly from the online gallery
- 20+ high res images in colour or black and white.
- price includes travel anywhere within Norfolk. `
- Travel fee may apply outside of Norfolk.
Order prints directly from your online gallery with a variety of sizes available.
Fine Art contemporary wedding albums with a choice of 20 cover options in sizes 6x6 to 12x12
Vegan options available
Luxury canvas's in a variety of sizes available
Engagement and proposal sessions
when will we receive our photos?
usually within 2-4 weeks depending on the season. During wedding season (April to October times can be extended due to demand) but I will do everything to get your photos to you as quickly as I can.
How are these photos delivered?
You will receive an online gallery with your engagement photos where you can download, order prints and share your photos.
if you have booked your wedding photography with me these photos will also be included on your USB.
can we choose where we have our shoot?
Yes, of course, I also have a list of locations I highly recommend if you are struggling with ideas.
These are usually held within Norfolk however I am happy to travel to you, but please note there may be a travel fee this will be discussed with you.
i don't know what to wear!
Here are some tips if you are unsure about what to wear, it’s a good idea to look at Pinterest and see what others have worn for their engagement shoots. Try and dress for the occasion, I recommend dressing smart/casual to smart as this will look better for in the photos. If you are concerned about your outfit choices please contact me.
- Dress smart/casual or smart, try to dress as stylish as possible but within your own taste. It’s a good idea to consider the location you have chosen; will it look good in the location you are shooting in?
- Avoid wearing, trainers, tracksuits or activewear, sunglasses or transition lenses. Unless the shoot specifically calls for it.
- Make sure your outfits work together and don’t clash, never wear matching outfits. it’s a good idea to stick with a colour scheme that will also look great at your chosen location.
- Please wear suitable and bring a change of footwear just in case.