Thank you for taking the time to consider me as your wedding photographer I really appreciate you have got this far. Full package details are at the bottom of the page but I encourage you to spend a minute or two reading through the information below.
CHOOSING THE RIGHT PHOTOGRAPHER FOR YOU.
This task can seem daunting at first, especially with so many wedding photographers, but you need to choose a photographer that you can trust and with a style you love. My couples always tell me how comfortable they felt having me around on their big day and that’s important to me, as I want to blend in as well as have the odd laugh to spark a reaction or two. Capturing the fleeting moments is what its all about.
“It's our absolute pleasure to recommend Faye Amare Photography. The awesome Nikkala knew exactly how to capture every single detail” - T+H
No wedding is ever the same! And that is why your vision for your wedding day is just as important to me as it is for you, I want to know what's most important to you. As apart of the wedding package I offer pre-wedding consultations and venues visits. It’s important for me to capture the whole ambiance and beauty of your big day. And planning is key! This means that there will be plenty of time to capture every moment, plus I love hearing all about your wedding day plans.
“WOW!!! We cannot thank you enough Nikkala, we are completely blown away by the photos, they are even better then we could have ever imagined.” - B+M
I refer to my style as creatively candid, I want to document the story of your day in a way that not only captures the moments you planned but to also capture the unexpected emotive moments. Creatively I love soft natural light and mixing landscape and portraiture, I love to capture the whole moment not just part of it.
“I fell in love with Nikkala’s style and we are so glad we booked her for our wedding. She is so professional and made us feel very relaxed and reassured” - L+B
WHAT MAKES MY WORK UNIQUE.
I want to showcase all the hard work you put in, tirelessly planning the event of your lifetime. That’s why all moments; big or small are just as important as the last. I want you to remember the moment you both smiled at one another as you say I do, whilst mum wipes away a tear in the background, this is where my skill as a photographer comes into play as I continually and tirelessly work to capture the story you will remember forever. Unlike the majority of wedding photographers whom are self-taught I studied my craft at Norwich University of the Arts where I graduated with a BA (HONS) Degree in Photography. Not only do I hold a formal qualification, I invest a lot of my time studying and perfecting my craft, photography is my passion, my everything and that’s why you can trust that I will document your story beautifully.
THE WEDDING PACKAGE
PRE - WEDDING
- FREE no obligation consultation in person or via Skype or similar
- Venue visit and planning consultation to help blend your photography into your day.
- Booking pack with all the information you will need.
- 1.5 hour engagement shoot
- 20+ high res images in colour / black and white
- 20+ social media already images in colour / black and white
- Save 10% on recommended suppliers
ON THE BIG DAY
- A creative and candid style of photography
- Friendly photographer that will blend into your day
- Full day coverage from bridal prep till roughly half hour after the first dance.
- Gallery frame hire and gallery cards for you and your guests. Best placed on the guest book table.
- 7 sneak peaks after the wedding
- Password protected online gallery with a selection of images 2 week after the wedding.
WHAT YOU RECEIVE
- Usb box beautiful presented, made with sustainably sourced materials.
- 400+ high-resolution images in colour / black and white.
- 400+ social media ready images in colour / black and white.
- Copyright and print License
To check my availability for your wedding please click the link below